Author Topic: How do i get high performance? Can you help me?  (Read 7464 times)

How do i get high performance? Can you help me?
« on: March 25, 2020, 12:28:22 PM »
Hi, I'm looking for high performance in WordPress and in the server in general.
The server is with CentOS 7 and CentOS Web Panel I have done everything that is explained in the article that by the way you explain very well, but it is clear that something I am not doing well because I can not have high performance, it is worse than in a VPS that I have with Ubuntu Server 18.04 nginx and php-fpm in version 7.2.
I have configured the CentOS Web Panel with:
Nginx -> Varnish -> Apache in select webserver and in the domains I have them all configured like this and I don't get a good performance like in this photo.

I have put the image because I think it is important to put an image so that you can see what I have done. That is the configuration of webserver domain conf

Re: How do i get high performance? Can you help me?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 12:36:54 PM »
hi use nginx + php-fpm for highest speed if you don't know what is varnish.

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 02:25:04 PM »
+1 nginx/apache.

nginx for most speed without varnish
Varnish need to correct setup and adjust :)
i use nginx/apache it runs as reverse proxy for my docker containers.

php-fpm is ok, if a lot traffic comes in to ur sites.
it will have some reserved and prepared php processes for incoming visitors :D

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 07:55:52 PM »
I've tried the configuration Nginx / Apache / php-fpm but it goes the same as putting varnish in the configuration I do not see any improvement I do not see any way to get, better performance I have tried precisely put nginx with php-fpm and the websites do not look good surely the websites must be configured by hand or something like that , but I can't get them to show fail.