Author Topic: Configure each email domain to have its own IP  (Read 4490 times)

Configure each email domain to have its own IP
« on: April 28, 2020, 12:12:18 PM »
Good morning everyone, how can I configure each email domain to have its own IP?

Re: Configure each email domain to have its own IP
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 07:19:40 PM »
What do you mean by configure each email domain domain to have its own ip?

By default, if you have a defined shared ip address, all users will use that.

if you have multiple ip addresses on the server, and would like to have a specific user to use a different ip, you would defin this during user creation.

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 05:16:36 PM »
What do you mean by configure each email domain domain to have its own ip?

By default, if you have a defined shared ip address, all users will use that.

if you have multiple ip addresses on the server, and would like to have a specific user to use a different ip, you would defin this during user creation.

Exactly this, a different ip per account, but when I send an email from that specific account, the email goes with the ip of the physical interface, and not with the ip that I configured when creating the account.

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 05:19:17 PM »
we use default postfix/dovecot configs check the official docs if you can do it.

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 06:24:09 PM »
we use default postfix/dovecot configs check the official docs if you can do it.

I didn't know that CWP doesn't use the dedicated IP of the account for shipping, but I have some customers with CPanel that we are going to switch to CWP in a little less than a month that need this feature because it uses some accounts the dedicated IP.

Do you plan to add this to CWP? I think it's quite important.
Partner de CWP

Hosting de calidad en Espaņa con soporte en Espaņol para CWP - https://www.coriaweb.hosting