Author Topic: Logging into CWP User Error  (Read 8392 times)

Logging into CWP User Error
« on: May 15, 2020, 11:57:13 AM »
When attempting to login to CWP User cPanel, an error is thrown: "uerror"

I noticed that this has only happened since updating CWP to the latest update that was released today.
(Scroll the image to the right to see the error)

* PS: This is happening both when accessing via "cpanel.domain.tld" as well as the hostname "srv1.domain.tld:2083" - logging into CWP Admin panel works fine. All accounts will not login via CWP user and they're all showing this "uerror". Creating new CWP User accounts also show the same login error, so it's effecting the entire CWP User panel. I had an old tab opened which was logged into CWP User and that's working fine to navigate the account, but as soon as I logged out and tried to log back in, the "uerror" occurs. Have tried on alternative browsers/IP/computers.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 12:02:12 PM by LiamTGCS »

Re: Logging into CWP User Error
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 01:30:30 PM »
Please update your CWP to the latest version

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 01:33:35 PM »
Hi @josemnunez,

I've just updated again to the latest version, and the error is still persistent, sadly.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 01:34:06 PM »
Please update your CWP to the latest version

No luck, sadly.

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 02:10:10 PM »
Please run this

Code: [Select]
sh /scripts/update_cwp

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2020, 11:25:41 AM »
Please run this

sh /scripts/update_cwp

Sorry for the late reply @josemnunez - All good is now after updating, thanks for the assistance, much appreciated :-) Have a great weekend ahead.

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 09:07:56 PM »
I came-up with the same error.
After i run sh /scripts/update_cwp in SSH, i noticed that the timeszone format was incorrect.
Then, i go to "WHM" of CWP and "Server Config > Change Date & Time" and there you have (Don't forget to change /usr/local/php/php.ini and /usr/local/cwp/php71/php.ini timezone ("date.timezone" field))

Click on each link and search to find "date.timezone" and comment it with ";" in front of it (without the ") . After that, click save and restart the server and for me it worked.

I think, when changing the timezone, we should have a list with the correct format of the timezones for those files.

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2021, 01:11:52 PM »
I was facing the same problem, so reading the logs I found a problem with user permissions on two user directories.

/home/-username-/tmp
/home/-username-/.conf

Changing it to 755 solved as CWP expects.

chmod -R 755 /home/-username-/tmp /home/-username-/.conf
Solved.

Best regards =)
“Happiness is only real when shared.” -Christopher McCandless