Author Topic: Server setup, changed a few things now DNS overwrites itself....  (Read 1771 times)

I have a server in a VPS I setup, got everything setup, mail (paid for support to do this), I ended up changing a few things not related to DNS or email and then magically the CWP my DNS zones now ALL show no ip address associated with the domain.  I have fixed them and before I get through them all I click on "Check All Zones" and then magically DNS entries are GONE and no IP address found.  I have deleted zones, re-added them, rebuilt the zone, I'm about to just blow this entire setup away and start over which sucks because it took me 2-3 weeks to get this far. 

Re: Server setup, changed a few things now DNS overwrites itself....
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 08:53:59 PM »
check all zones only does dns resolving and nothing else...so you have probably some other issues with dns.
You should contact cwp support to check it, there are also API functions to rebuild all but this is not recommended as you might have some other issue.

VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.