Author Topic: login to panel  (Read 5568 times)

login to panel
« on: February 21, 2020, 10:03:24 AM »
Hello
I installed the whmcs module but when a packet is buy the button to go to the panel 'login to control panel' does not work I have an error 404 not found
How do I fix this?

cordially

Re: login to panel
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 05:22:10 AM »
I was having the same issue so I dug into it and found that the API permissions were not correct so you need to update the API permissions you currently gave WHMCS in CWP -> API Manager. The official guide does not mention all the permissions this module for WHMCS needs.

The official guide over at http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/whmcs-module-for-cwp-api states
Use the following permissions:
-add, edit, suspend, unsuspend and delete accounts
-edit packages
-change Password

I'd suggest that the CWP team changes the wording, as according to the cwp7.php included in the whmcs module, the correct permissions are as follows:
Account: del, susp, unsp, list, udp
Autologin: list
Change of password: udp
Packages: udp
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 05:25:58 AM by ymtech »

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 02:55:11 PM »
Thanks for commenting, this problem is already solved and will be updated in our next new version

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 10:39:37 PM »
Thanks for commenting, this problem is already solved and will be updated in our next new version

Hey Josemnunez, any news on this? WHMCS still doesn't automatically create a new package properly in CWP after capturing a payment successfully which is annoying...