Author Topic: CWP7.Pro Error | Unable to Login Admin Panel  (Read 47543 times)

Re: CWP7.Pro Error | Unable to Login Admin Panel
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2020, 04:56:56 PM »
Details Error:

Code: [Select]
# sh /scripts/restart_cwpsrv

** (pkttyagent:1643): WARNING **: 22:56:12.093: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
Error registering authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject (polkit-error-quark, 0)

** (pkttyagent:1661): WARNING **: 22:56:12.200: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
Error registering authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject (polkit-error-quark, 0)

** (pkttyagent:1669): WARNING **: 22:56:12.249: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject

# sh /scripts/restart_httpd

** (pkttyagent:1746): WARNING **: 22:56:28.733: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2020, 05:39:39 PM »
disable secure process from admin > security

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2020, 07:44:02 PM »
hi
It is working and solved after disabling it but Website loading speed dramatically decreases

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 01:22:56 PM »
It worked like a charm.. Thanks a lot @ rcschaff bro...!!

you save my 2 days lots of RnD.... God bless you bro... cheers !!

This is the standard response to your issue.   Your Update failed at some point, and some files were not updated.  YOu need to do the manual file update for your CentOS and the services...
Hello,

Test what is the cwp PHP version and if it is updated to 7.2

/usr/local/cwp/php71/bin/php -v
PHP 7.2.30

if PHP was not updated to 7.2 then try manually
yum update cwpphp --enablerepo=cwp

**Manual update CentOS 7 (ignore if you have CentOS 6)**
```
chattr -i -R /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs
cd /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs
wget static.cdn-cwp.com/files/cwp/el7/cwp-el7-0.9.8.961.zip
unzip -o -q cwp-el7-0.9.8.961.zip
rm -f cwp-el7-0.9.8.961.zip
```

**Manual update CentOS 6 (ignore if you have CentOS 7)**
```
wget dl1.centos-webpanel.com/files/cwp/cwp2-0.9.8.765.zip
unzip -o cwp2-0.9.8.765.zip
rm -f cwp2-0.9.8.765.zip
```

**Manual update for services (This steep must be done for CentOS 6 and 7)**
```
cd /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/
wget static.cdn-cwp.com/files/cwp/el7/cwp-services.zip
unzip -o -q cwp-services.zip
rm -f cwp-services.zip
```

Test if all is ok, it should run update without errors
```
sh /scripts/update_cwp
```

If you get error like:
> Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration API320151012,NTS, whereas running engine is API320170718,NTS

then run this:

```
sed -i "s/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2/g" /usr/local/cwp/php71/php.ini
sh /scripts/restart_cwpsrv

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2020, 06:31:53 AM »
Your instructions here saved me hell lot of time and stress. Can't thank you enough.

This is the standard response to your issue.   Your Update failed at some point, and some files were not updated.  YOu need to do the manual file update for your CentOS and the services...
Hello,

Test what is the cwp PHP version and if it is updated to 7.2

/usr/local/cwp/php71/bin/php -v
PHP 7.2.30

if PHP was not updated to 7.2 then try manually
yum update cwpphp --enablerepo=cwp

**Manual update CentOS 7 (ignore if you have CentOS 6)**
```
wget static.cdn-cwp.com/files/cwp/el7/cwp-el7-0.9.8.961.zip
unzip -o -q cwp-el7-0.9.8.961.zip
rm -f cwp-el7-0.9.8.961.zip
```

**Manual update CentOS 6 (ignore if you have CentOS 7)**
```
wget dl1.centos-webpanel.com/files/cwp/cwp2-0.9.8.765.zip
unzip -o cwp2-0.9.8.765.zip
rm -f cwp2-0.9.8.765.zip
```

**Manual update for services (This steep must be done for CentOS 6 and 7)**
```
cd /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/
wget static.cdn-cwp.com/files/cwp/el7/cwp-services.zip
unzip -o -q cwp-services.zip
rm -f cwp-services.zip
```

Test if all is ok, it should run update without errors
```
sh /scripts/update_cwp
```

If you get error like:
> Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration API320151012,NTS, whereas running engine is API320170718,NTS

then run this:

```
sed -i "s/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2/g" /usr/local/cwp/php71/php.ini
sh /scripts/restart_cwpsrv

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2020, 07:14:42 PM »
Hi
Can any one suggest me which version of php is perfect for cwp right now iam using PHP version: 5.6.37 the default one and if i want use php higher version iam using PHPselector for different version in different domain and subdomains etc.. 
because i could see cwp team is updating to 7.2 is the version is perfect for cwp?

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2020, 12:14:58 AM »
It still doesn't work for me.

service crond restart
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart crond.service

** (pkttyagent:29329): WARNING **: 01:53:58.398: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject

I don't really know when these errors occurred, whether before or after updating PHP 7.3 to 7.3.20

Then I created a cron, but it doesn't run, you can see it here.

Do you know how to make the cron start?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:16:50 AM by rabo »

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2020, 10:35:42 PM »
Try disabling secure/hidden process from CWP admin - > security and try again.

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2020, 07:08:47 AM »

Try disabling secure/hidden process from CWP admin - > security and try again.

Please stop with this bad advise, fix the issue do not remove the warnings/protection
Posted found fix here
http://forum.centos-webpanel.com/index.php?topic=9168.msg32616#msg32616

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2020, 07:14:19 AM »
https://forum.centos-webpanel.com/index.php?topic=9283.msg32481#msg32481

Do you want to say CWP Team themselves post "bad advice" in the forum? I myself experienced the same and following the instructions I posted fixed the issue.

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2020, 08:21:34 AM »
LMFTFY
Do you want to say CWP Team themselves post "bad advice" in the forum? I myself experienced the same and following the instructions I posted fixed masked the issue.
Let's see: CWP nags that hidden processes is not enabled; an OS update changes the methodology; CWP 'solution' is to disable hidden processes. "Your logic is illogical."

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2020, 09:34:25 AM »
@cynique correct that is my view also

CWP Team themselves should be SME's (Subject Matter Experts), so they should not list something that looks like a Fix, when it is a workaround, and especially not if this workaround turn off a security feature.

I am not saying the CWP Team themselves in general post "bad advice" in the forum, but a short response like
disable secure process from admin > security
Would look like a general known fix, why I add "try" as I hope that was what Sandeep meant, as I have seen multiple good advise from this SME.

I to often on the Internet have seen advice to example turn off SELINUX (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security-Enhanced_Linux) , when something are not working.
And again this should only be used temporally if needed to troubleshot an issue, to see if SELINUX has a policy that prevent something from working, then one should update the policy and get SELINUX enabled ASAP.

We have to remember people often Google issues, and read as little as possible to "solve" their issue, so when a SME tell you to just turn something off, they do not think/expect this will cause them new worse issues.