Author Topic: Domain Blank  (Read 7764 times)

Domain Blank
« on: July 09, 2020, 01:40:31 PM »
Hello,

How do I fix the blank domain error that I have in Softaculous and SitePad? Both of the installers have a blank domain in the script installation pages and it won't let me goto the next step. I assumed this is because of the API calls going to 127.0.0.1, and I added this as a firewall exception and it still didn't fix this. Thanks for your assistance.

Re: Domain Blank
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 09:46:47 PM »
Hi

Code: [Select]
sh /scripts/update_cwp

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 03:59:38 PM »
Hi

Code: [Select]
sh /scripts/update_cwp

I Have the exact same problem as: d12boy420
But, When I run the update command I get this bunch of errors:

sh /scripts/update_cwp

====================================================
============= CentOS Web Panel Cron ================
====================================================

###########################
Firewall Flush Daily Blocks
###########################

######################
Update Server Packages
######################
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart cwpsrv.service

** (pkttyagent:7984): WARNING **: 17:50:00.864: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
Error registering authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject (polkit-error-quark, 0)
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart httpd.service

** (pkttyagent:8055): WARNING **: 17:50:01.104: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
Error registering authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject (polkit-error-quark, 0)
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl reload httpd.service

** (pkttyagent:8182): WARNING **: 17:50:01.762: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject

** (pkttyagent:8297): WARNING **: 17:50:02.120: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl reload httpd.service

** (pkttyagent:8338): WARNING **: 17:50:02.374: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:01:14 PM by Jason »

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 04:05:38 PM »
But the api error continues?

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 04:08:35 PM »
Hi thank you for you time and help.
Yes still no domain is filled in Softac. it stays blank, even after I run your update command above.
API fails...

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 08:34:36 PM »
Please update to the latest version this should solve the problem

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 09:23:16 PM »
Thank you I ran this command to update and the API error was fixed:

sh /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/scripts/update_cwp