Author Topic: All versions of PHP-FPM 8.2.x compiles but doesn't work.  (Read 1971 times)

Re: All versions of PHP-FPM 8.2.x compiles but doesn't work.
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2024, 05:38:12 AM »
Oh boy I confused you. I tried getting 8.0 and 8.1 to work in the meantime and they are broken on this domain too, but 8.1 is working and running on the server serving up domains. I copied the wrong place out of my domlog error file...

Sorry for the false alarm, do you want me to post the identical log strings that say the same thing only they say for php-fpm8.2? The forum got me with length restrictions and I did not pay attention to what I copied.

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2024, 05:39:32 AM »
Code: [Select]
[root@helium11 ~]# systemctl | grep php
  cwp-phpfpm.service                                                                                       loaded active running   The PHP FastCGI Process Man                                                                                                           ager
  cwpsrv-phpfpm.service                                                                                    loaded active running   The PHP FastCGI Process Man                                                                                                           ager
  php-fpm80.service                                                                                        loaded active running   The PHP FastCGI Process Man                                                                                                           ager
  php-fpm81.service                                                                                        loaded active running   The PHP FastCGI Process Man                                                                                                           ager
  php-fpm82.service                                                                                        loaded active running   The PHP FastCGI Process Man

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2024, 06:02:51 AM »
If it's only one domain, try rebuilding that domains config files from the Root Panel
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2024, 06:22:43 AM »
I have done that every time I switched the php-fpm 8.2 version for a domain. Do you want me to run the "BIG" rebuild servers function? I am very scared to do this as php-fpm 8.1 while it continues to run on my other domains, 8.1 is not working on any of the other domains I have set up. I'm fearful that rebuilding all webservers as opposed to rebuilding each one when I select the php-fpm version might make me lose it all.

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2024, 06:32:10 AM »
I PM'd you
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com