Author Topic: Cant create new email address  (Read 5529 times)

Cant create new email address
« on: September 30, 2020, 07:23:36 AM »
Hi,

I have a fresh box CENTOS 8, and CWP, just installed.

I'm trying to create the first email address but after i fill in the details on the popup i receive this error:

Failed test@[domain] cannot be created.

Any ideea what it can be ?

Thanks

Re: Cant create new email address
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 03:00:11 PM »
any screenshot what is the error ?

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 06:48:28 PM »
Ditto here.  Same exact problem.  Screen shot posted in my post in information thread.
Listen to everything Pixelpadre says.

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 12:03:20 PM »
Fixed in .1014
Listen to everything Pixelpadre says.

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 04:54:59 PM »
I love these kind of answers.
No it is NOT fixed in 1014 as I have several servers running that that NOW can't create email addresses.
I hate this control panel and have managed to remove it from most but daily I have to put up with new bugs that didn't exist before.
It's either the magic 'error 500' that appears, then you upgrade, then you jump through all the hoops and pray, then on some you end up reinstalling. Or it's the random plugin failures. Now not being able to create email addresses.
So you come here to find the answer and you inevitably see NO explanation of the solution just 'fixed in [insert version]' which it usually isn't.
So if anyone can add something useful to people who are running the version it's supposedly 'fixed' in - do let us know.

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 11:18:02 PM »
I hate this control panel and have managed to remove it from most but daily I have to put up with new bugs that didn't exist before.
The joys of being an alpha/beta tester for the devs that don't know what a product lifecycle is nor how to properly release (tested) changes. They don't even differentiate between 'stable' and 'latest'!
CWP Updates:
Stable (Stable version, at least two weeks tested)
Latest (Latest version, NOT fully tested)
Yeah, right.  ::) >:(

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 06:33:06 AM »
Same problem!
I have the "pro" version and I clicked the "support" button and a NICE list of paid options came out.
I've tried to manually create the new account but can't find the documentation.
Can anyone help me ?