Author Topic: DKIM & SPF Manager problem after CWP-->CWP migration  (Read 4740 times)

DKIM & SPF Manager problem after CWP-->CWP migration
« on: October 07, 2020, 03:21:29 PM »
Hi guys,

I recently install a new CentOS 7 Server an install CWP. The idea is to migrate my old VPS to this new one.

After setup the new CWP I did the migration from my old server (source) to this new (destination)  and I start to get some problem with DKIM & SPF Manager.

After select the domain on (Add DKIM & SPF) and confirm, do nothing happen, and if I trying to send some mail I receive the information that DKIM (dkim=fail) and mails going to SPAM.

I have rebuilt all mail server and mark to "Installs DKIM & SPF, enables DKIM for New Accounts and Domains" some times but do not solve.

Does somebody know how can solve this?

Re: DKIM & SPF Manager problem after CWP-->CWP migration
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 08:56:31 PM »
Hi CentOS-WebPanel Team,

Did you have some information?

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 08:58:55 PM »
Hi,

Can someone help me?

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 03:53:13 AM »
if you're using external DNS you need to add the TXT records there.

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 10:37:10 AM »
Hi guys,

I recently install a new CentOS 7 Server an install CWP. The idea is to migrate my old VPS to this new one.

After setup the new CWP I did the migration from my old server (source) to this new (destination)  and I start to get some problem with DKIM & SPF Manager.

After select the domain on (Add DKIM & SPF) and confirm, do nothing happen, and if I trying to send some mail I receive the information that DKIM (dkim=fail) and mails going to SPAM.

I have rebuilt all mail server and mark to "Installs DKIM & SPF, enables DKIM for New Accounts and Domains" some times but do not solve.

Does somebody know how can solve this?

I had this same problem.

I paid for support, but the solutions was having to delete the domain name and recreate it.
Which kinda defeated the purpose of the CWP -> CWP Migration.
I'm guessing it a bug.

But try to delete the keys, run the DKIM manger, and if you don't get an error, then rebuild the mail server.

My public key kept disappearing also out of the CWP DNS. So make sure it's there also.

Let me know if you need more help.