Author Topic: FOoders and files permission  (Read 4078 times)

FOoders and files permission
« on: October 26, 2020, 01:17:09 PM »
Hello everyone!

First of all, thanks you for the great product you offer to everyone! It's the first pannel who's really work from my side.

Actually, I got a really big problem and i really doesn't know how to fix that.

I actually run 1 user with 1 main domain. This same domain has 2 sub domain.

All the DNS record are perfect from namecheap because I can access to the basic HTML page from every domain and sub one. The big trouble came when I upload any php files into every public_html or sub domain folder. I don't know why, but after this change... i got 500 error. When I delete all those files, i got this problems : You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Before I install a new fresh install of this panel, even php file was work really fine. Since i pass with the premium panel and change the php version to php-7.3 everything not work anymore.

Re: FOoders and files permission
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 02:08:53 PM »
In admin, there's a Fix Permissions, which usually works fine.
Login as the user and look at error log.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 04:46:22 PM »
Thank, I tryed but not help.

I finally figured out what make that kind of bug.. and it's a norma thiung. But, when i install with phpswitcher v1 (5.6 to .3.23) when i try to load any php file that make The server encoured an error.. please contact the administrator. ANy idea why?

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 05:19:36 PM »
Login as the user and look at error log.

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 05:48:12 PM »
I finally figured out why everything was notv working. Php-cfg 7.3.23 it's not working on that panel. But i use 7.0.40, and everything for fine now. Thanks forthe help1