Author Topic: alot of questions here without replys.. should i just go back to cpanel?  (Read 3871 times)

so far if this is your support structure im not impressed.. i have ran webmin, cpanel, zpanel/sentora, and i have cwp running but if there is no replys when support is needed im not going to pay for pro version just to be fucked when a problem does come up.

Re: alot of questions here without replys.. should i just go back to cpanel?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 10:40:15 PM »
Close the door quietly.  :o

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2020, 05:41:28 AM »
so far if this is your support structure im not impressed.. i have ran webmin, cpanel, zpanel/sentora, and i have cwp running but if there is no replys when support is needed im not going to pay for pro version just to be fucked when a problem does come up.

CWP is a self-evolving panel and support teams aren't bad.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 01:43:53 PM »
sure... sure... i posted an issue 11/03/20 still no reply but other questions have got reply's.. so forgive me if i choose not to trust my 40 web servers to cwp and there lack of support. But i'm sure there support is good enough for your one server on digital ocean ;) ;)

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 12:24:01 PM »
CWP is fine, though it do requires users to have at least some basic level of understanding of what they do and what they want.

I'm quite happy with it, so far solved all problems without need to contact support.