Author Topic: Cpanel to CWP migration not working correcty  (Read 10174 times)

Cpanel to CWP migration not working correcty
« on: May 11, 2020, 12:37:01 PM »
Hi,

Since the last update, I can't migrate from Cpanel to CWP any longer (with the Cpanel Server Migration function).

The files, database, subdomains and mails are correctly stored on the new server. But the account itself is not stored in the database (root_cwp -> user) and the dns zone itself is also not created.

The old function (Cpanel account Restore) is working fine. But is a lot more work  :)

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Re: Cpanel to CWP migration not working correcty
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 05:24:34 PM »
They're reviewing a ticket I opened on this today.
Partner de CWP

Hosting de calidad en Espaņa con soporte en Espaņol para CWP - https://www.coriaweb.hosting

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 09:52:23 PM »
Likewise, I attempted a cPanel Server Migration yesterday. Everything generally came across -- packages, accounts, site files, DB, certs, etc. Actual mail shows up in /var/vmail and even e-mail Aliases were created. However, e-mail accounts DO NOT show up in the CWP User Panel, so this is a deal-breaker for me. I am really hoping to be able to move off of several cPanel/WHM VPSes I maintain and over to CWP VMs instead!

Support ticket is in.

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 09:59:57 PM »
Hi

This bug is resolved and will be available to you in tonight's version.

new version?
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 10:15:24 PM »
I've been running a CWP server for a year now, but haven't really gotten into the forum or really had many issues until now. Now I am attempting to move several cPanel VPS servers into CWP-driven VMs and running into migration issues.

So when is the nightly update release schedule?

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 10:16:43 PM »
Everyday

HH : MM : SS
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2020, 10:33:02 PM »
No specific HH : MM : SS ? Just any random time?
Is it typically Croatia (GMT +2) working hours?

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 07:00:12 PM »
Hello,

I am having trouble with the cPanel Migration to CWP.  I cannot get past the point where you hit the test & save button.  I get an error "Connection Not Reached" I've tried everything I could read in the post which included;

1.) No special characters in the password.
2.) Turning both CSF firewalls off
3.) Opening Port 2034 on both servers
4.) Ensuring the everything checkbox on the API token authentication was checked off

All of this with no results. I do not see any ways of looking at a log of sort to determine why it it failing.

Please advise, On a weekend migration here.  Thanks in advance for any assistance or ideas.

eTechS

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2020, 05:10:04 PM »
In my case, messages e-mails crash, view images

https://ibb.co/xFwJhDv
 https://ibb.co/fQYGp7Q

why?