Author Topic: Difficulty to get a quote  (Read 122 times)

Difficulty to get a quote
« on: October 04, 2024, 01:12:30 PM »
Friends,

Having a hard time to get a quote with CWP team.

I wrote to the sales email address and I got 2 replies after some tme with same question, if I had a managed plan, to which I said I dont.

I just wanted a quote of how much it would cost to add a link in the menu on the left side to our email administration which is external. Simply add a link in the menu on the left side in our 2 dedicated servers running CWP.

Can someone pls help?

Thanks!
Flavio

Re: Difficulty to get a quote
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2024, 04:26:58 PM »

Re: Difficulty to get a quote
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 05:05:24 PM »
Thanks a lot, guys!

Just might wanna check why the hard time to get a reply from team. I wrote to them twice and twice got same answer "do you have a contract" when I had already answered it.

Anyway, thanks for your help, with that, my team can do it.

See, I also cant get a reply from team. I wanna open bug reports and dont know my username. see https://forum.centos-webpanel.com/suggestions/brazilian-portuguese-x-portugal-portuguse/msg48884/#msg48884

Adding a link to CWP user panel's menu (was Re: Difficulty to get a quote)
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2024, 06:08:58 PM »
Just to keep it registered here, my techs did this in a different way.

I had attempted those instructions but by changing the theme it caused a chain-reaction of problems.

Instead, I used a different approach by implementing the custom module the same way we implement our IMH Backup Manager module to prevent CWP updates from overwriting the files. The solution was in the
menu_left.html
file located at:
/usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/users/cwp_theme/original/menu_left.html