Author Topic: Migration failed from cPanel to CWP  (Read 9790 times)

Migration failed from cPanel to CWP
« on: October 21, 2018, 05:42:13 PM »
Today, I wanted to migrate my cpanel account to CWP, but it just fails after copying the files, I can see there is the user created but no access granted.

Tried it even without my email accounts same error: after file copy it stops, no progress indicator and some weird errors about mailboxes from the past which have been deleted. Not sure what to do as it's not good start to swap from cPanel to CWP.

OK, small step further, it failed on my created package, but when using the 'default' it seems to go through the whole process, but it has failed in creating the mysql dbs and mailboxes, any on any ideas?

In List accounts:
Notice: Undefined offset:1 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/list_accounts.php on line 0
Notice: Undefined offset:1 in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/modules/list_accounts.php on line 0

Listing my account, but above those 4 rows of errors....
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 06:18:28 PM by TheRavenKing »

Re: Migration failed from cPanel to CWP
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 09:39:29 PM »
OK, discovered that packages MUST be in lowercase!!!

Still, no email accounts transferred nor my DBs created.

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 12:01:07 PM »
This seems the reason why, but I thought this api was only used for the cwp -> cwp migration and can't find any doc explain how to use it in cPanel -> cwp migration.

<div>#1 [internal function]: {closure}()
<div>#2 /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/api/v1/Slim/Route.php(0): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
<div>#3 /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/api/v1/Slim/Slim.php(0): Slim\Route->dispatch()
<div>#4 /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/api/v1/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(0): Slim\Slim->call()
<div>#5 /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/api/v1/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(0): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()
<div>#6 /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/api/v1/Slim/Middleware/PrettyExceptions.php(0): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()
<div>#7 /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/api/v1/Slim/Slim.php(0): Slim\Middleware\PrettyExceptions->call()
<div>#8 /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/api/v1/index.php(0): Slim\Slim->run()
<div>#9 {main}</pre></body></html>

???

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 01:31:20 PM »
Tried with empty mailbox or mailbox with emails, the mailbox is not created.

Veryyy frustating...

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 10:19:24 AM »
Another issue:

You can NOT remove an account after importing unless you disable the backup and wait an hour.

User Account Removal FAILED! User account folder still exists!

Again:
List Accounts
Total number of accounts: -3

Hmm
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:21:41 AM by TheRavenKing »

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 04:40:27 PM »
Created support ticket, paid, but not fixed, see my payments as a donation, shame really as it is promising panel.