Author Topic: Softaculous broken after latest CWP update, Unable to Access from User Panel  (Read 22153 times)

The link from user's panels to the Softaculous auto installer is broken after the most recent CWP update that moves the user panel from port 2030/2031 to 2082/2083.

I've tried poking around with a few URLs to try and locate where Softaculous now is, but it seems to be completely missing.

How do I fix this and what is the Softaculous URL?

got the same problems, are there a working URL letting client use Softaculous?  Thanks!

Yup me to, Try to uninstall and install again but with no luck... please check

also tried original http://<my ip>:2030/softaculous or http://<my ip>:2082/softaculous   both not working......

Softaculous customer support said:
"We'll launch Softaculous with the support by next week and let you know."

Thanks for upgrade, today I tried cwp-el7-0.9.8.366, client still cannot access Softaculous.....

Did this ever get resolved?  The link in the user Dashboard  points to /#  which is not correct.  Softaculous works ok under the root account.    I have tried to uninstall and re-install a couple of times but that didn't change anything.  Since the link is broken this seems like an issue for CWP to fix.

i'm still waiting on the fix for it which in another post said it should have been released a day or so ago!  what gives??  I paid for it and i expect it to work

Same here.. hope it gets fixed soon..........  :-[

Due to API structure changes in CWP Softaculous is not compatible with this version of CWP. We will be adding support for this version of CWP soon.

Its more than a month  :(

Would be nice if @Admin or one of the devs would answer our questions about this!
 >:(

Pretty much garbage, I agree. If they can't fix the API (which I would think to be fairly simple) why have the link/button for Softaculous enabled in the latest build? This won't encourage me to donate, that's for sure.

This has gone on too long without an admin or developer addressing this.  No more donations until something is updated, at least not from me!

Information please, with some direction on how I might be able to fix this myself.  How about adding information on how to install an alternative script installer?