Author Topic: Recent update breaks WebDAV support in Nextcloud.  (Read 6195 times)

Recent update breaks WebDAV support in Nextcloud.
« on: October 03, 2019, 01:23:12 AM »
The title says it all. Nothing has been changed on the server from when WebDAV was working fine for Nextcloud to WebDAV being broken. Last time you broke everything, you overwrote some of my custom files. This time it is somewhere else in your last say 5 or so updates. (I stopped checking if it was working properly when everything worked and was configured right.) Again no updates to Nextcloud in a month or so and it was working then. All that has changed is your updates.

Re: Recent update breaks WebDAV support in Nextcloud.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 09:22:42 PM »
nextcloud is a rip off anyway. "dislexia friendly font"..."client side encryption" ..."local storage" paying over 1000 euros a year for that spin, are you f'king kidding me???

I pay $17 AUD month for Office 365, get everything next cloud adverstise and a lot more! Even Adobe Creative Cloud is a better option for many online based businesses...

change to office 365 you would be far better off!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 09:33:38 PM by adamjedgar »

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 10:25:31 PM »
Nextcloud is free and well supported and documented...

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 09:15:03 PM »
DA_MAN, I see that WebDAV is not enabled in Apache by default on all my CWP7 servers. What server configuration are you using? Have you figured out Nexcloud issue?