Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - hunkah

Pages: [1]
Installation / Re: Drupal 8
« on: August 12, 2019, 05:27:56 PM »
I figured it out. 

For some reason Drupal 8 has a setting that makes the css themes not work.  To fix it:
uncheck css aggregation

Installation / Drupal 8
« on: August 11, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »
Has anyone had any success trying to install Drupal 8?

I've been trying for 2 days now.  Nothing seems to be working.  I feel like I've tried every walkthrough on the internet, but none of them work.

CentOS 7 Problems / Re: Everything I click, Logs me out
« on: July 31, 2019, 04:21:33 AM »
OK, bizarrely, it fixed itself.  I'm not sure what happened or how it got fixed, but it's working now.

CentOS 7 Problems / Everything I click, Logs me out
« on: July 31, 2019, 03:49:00 AM »
OK, so here's what I did.  I wanted to create a test account to play around with.  I called it "fake1".  That way I could play with it by going to <myserver>/~fake1

That brought me to the cwp landing page.  I did a Drupal install, and it still brought me to the cwp landing page.

Now if I login to the Admin section, everything I click logs me out of the Admin.

I've noticed similar issues that have been posted in the last couple of days.  I also got a 502 Bad Gateway cwpsrv, after I tried to "userdel -r fake1", but managed to fix it by adding the user back by "ueseradd fake1".  I'm still not able to do anything in the Admin panel, and usually I love figuring out what went wrong, but I'm stumped.  I don't know how to remove that user without some kind of script to see if that was the issue.

Postfix / Re: postfix cannot install dkim -unit not found
« on: August 27, 2018, 02:01:37 AM »
Checking the box - Installs DKIM & SPF, enables DKIM for New Accounts and Domains
Then clicking Rebuild worked for me.

DNS / Not setting hostname or NS1 causes weird issues
« on: August 26, 2018, 11:07:46 PM »
I am making this post, because of an issue I found and was able to fix, and because I have no idea what the problem was, it took me a really long time to figure out.  I'm hoping that someone can explain why this happened, but also I'm hoping that someone can be helped by seeing this.

To explain the situation, I'm going to use a domain example:

I hadn't set my hostname properly.  I had just put as my hostname and left out server1.  So when the system was sending emails out they were going out as so basically replacing the ".com" with "".

I tried to figure out where the was coming from, and couldn't find a single file with that string in there.  After I did that, I pointed to my IP address, and everything was fixed after that.  So I'm not sure which of these changes fixed the issue or where the was coming from.

Thanks for any insight and I hope this helps someone else with this problem.

Pages: [1]