Author Topic: Doubts with installation | phpByAdmin  (Read 3757 times)

Doubts with installation | phpByAdmin
« on: January 29, 2021, 11:30:30 PM »
I did the CWP installation, in this case again from scratch to correct errors I made during the first installation, now everything is fine, but I noticed an error, so I believe, in phpMyAdmin:

https://prnt.sc/xu3u6i

As you can see in the print I have a database created, everything works fine, but this access I made in phpMyAdmin was by root, so it shows all databases, but before it showed users' databases inside a folder so to speak as his username, and inside this folder it showed his databases, something like the postfix database.

Any way to fix it? Do you leave the databases inside a folder with his username? This makes it easier to find databases.

Re: Doubts with installation | phpByAdmin
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 09:03:47 AM »
your issue no clear.
which folder are you referring to?

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 02:11:13 PM »
Come on, try to explain it better.

The first time I installed CWP when I created a user, example "admin" and he created a database in his phpMyAdmin account, who has root access showed this:

As you can see all the databases of the admin user are within a table exclusive to him.

However after I installed the CWP again, now all the features working when a user creates a database no longer looks like this, as you can see:

Is there any way to fix this? Would that be a mistake?

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 02:32:12 PM »
It displays like that if the user only has a single database. Try adding another one or copying the existing one.

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2021, 02:47:53 PM »
It displays like that if the user only has a single database. Try adding another one or copying the existing one.
Damn, shame, you're correct.

Thank you, now I learned.

I'm closing the topic and marking it resolved.