Author Topic: The files change as you please.  (Read 2895 times)

The files change as you please.
« on: February 07, 2021, 10:36:12 AM »
I almost gave up web panel today.

I uploaded the downloaded zip file to install the plug-in.
https://www.wpxpo.com/

Activate, output error message.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ULTP_PRO\License' not found in /home/mainjo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-post-pro/classes/Initialization.php:22 Stack trace: #0 /home/mainjo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-post-pro/classes/Initialization.php(9): ULTP_PRO\ULTP_PRO_Initialization->requires() #1 /home/mainjo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-post-pro/ultimate-post-pro.php(37): ULTP_PRO\ULTP_PRO_Initialization->__construct() #2 /home/mainjo/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2299): include('/home/mainjo/pu...') #3 /home/mainjo/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(191): plugin_sandbox_scrape() #4 {main} thrown in /home/mainjo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-post-pro/classes/Initialization.php on line 22

First of all, I asked the production company to determine the cause.

The cause is missing a whole file.

I tested it again and found that one license file had zero bytes… …

Of course, if you upload that file additionally, it will be activated without any problems.ten thousand

Because I don’t have a personality like that… Besides, it’s a self-built server.

I also tested other plug-ins.

This time, the file was completely unzipped and unzipped.

The Classic Editor plug-in.

This is the original file.

This is the zip file that was unpacked after it was uploaded.

A random word will be added to line 906.

Trying to activate it in this state, of course not.

First of all, the web panel manufacturer informed us that it is not possible to apply.

The error log is uploaded only when it is activated (no log is generated during upload).

It doesn’t seem meaningful. The files have already been changed.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 10:58:36 AM by silhwang »