Author Topic: /dev/mapper/cl-root running out of space  (Read 29953 times)

Re: /dev/mapper/cl-root running out of space
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2021, 03:49:20 PM »
ejsolutions SHAME ON YOU

By the looks of it, that user is no longer active on the forums. For how long, I have no idea. But I agree with everything you said in your post. That kind of attitude doesn't help anyone; it only turns people away from seeking help and learning things about the CWP platform and host OS. So thank you for what you said, it looks like that user shouldn't be a problem anymore. Cheers!

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2021, 06:07:21 AM »
Hello, pay attention to the partition /var if you use the e-mail part and store the mails on the server in a short time the same thing will happen, you will not have enough space, that's why you make the partition /home bigger and move /var there (http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/move-varvmail-to-another-partition), or when configuring / installing the centos distribution map the partition separately /var and allocate more space (for e-mail) ... this until the cwp version appears in which the mails will be in the same directory with the user /home/var/email-address ... from what I understand we are working on this but it is a rather complex process. For local backup, from CWP Admin - CWP Settings - Backup Configuration - Backup Folder Location: /backup change with /home/backup (if there is more space on the /home partition)...Maybe this information is useful to you

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2021, 03:17:00 PM »
Hello, pay attention to the partition /var if you use the e-mail part and store the mails on the server in a short time the same thing will happen, you will not have enough space, that's why you make the partition /home bigger and move /var there (http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/move-varvmail-to-another-partition), or when configuring / installing the centos distribution map the partition separately /var and allocate more space (for e-mail) ... this until the cwp version appears in which the mails will be in the same directory with the user /home/var/email-address ... from what I understand we are working on this but it is a rather complex process. For local backup, from CWP Admin - CWP Settings - Backup Configuration - Backup Folder Location: /backup change with /home/backup (if there is more space on the /home partition)...Maybe this information is useful to you

Awesome insight and suggestion/explanation, thank you!