Author Topic: mysqli_connect  (Read 3560 times)

mysqli_connect
« on: August 02, 2021, 02:16:06 PM »
Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/functions.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/functions.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0

Trying to start mysql server, please wait!
Try to restart CentOS Web Panel with command: sh /scripts/restart_cwpsrv

**Check your MySQL root password in: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/db_conn.php and /root/.my.cnf

Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0
Could not connect:

Re: mysqli_connect
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 02:17:21 PM »
Does not solve my problem continue error
**Check your MySQL root password in: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/db_conn.php and /root/.my.cnf

Re: mysqli_connect
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 07:20:41 PM »
I have this issue as well.

I did as instructed via the error message from CWP:

"**Check your MySQL root password in: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/db_conn.php and /root/.my.cnf"
I have purchased support so I put in a ticket.

They got MariaDB working again but said I have lost all my data and need to restore from a back up...?

The thing of it is the /var/lib/mysql/  files are still there.

CWP and phpMyadmin where giving me infinite login loops for a couple of hours but that now seems to be working... but not really...

I go to upload one database using phpMyAdmin and I get errors Like the following error:

#1010 - Error dropping database (can't rmdir './DATABASE_IS_here', errno: 39 "Directory not empty")

I just preformed the following:

service mariadb stop

$mkdir /OLDMYSQL-DIR

cd /OLDMYSQL-DIR
tar cvf mysql-olddirectory.tar /var/lib/mysql gzip mysql-olddirectory.tar

service mariadb start

The day before this happened I did yum update and MariaDB was updated.

HOW CAN I RESCUE MY MYSQL DATABASES?

The lastest support ticket I submitted was hours ago and one yesterday to ask what they did and how there was databases losses... I have still yet to here back.

I am worried that CWP is broke and that my databases are in jeopardy!