Author Topic: can not create a domain  (Read 1034 times)

can not create a domain
« on: September 10, 2023, 09:50:24 AM »
I can not create a domain in AdminPanel "Add Domain". There is the message "You need to have at least one user account!".
OK, i create an user account. There i must fill a domain name. OK, i create a user account with mydomainname.de.
In AdminPanel at "Domains" i can not create the same domain name as in the user account, because the domain already exist: ERROR! Domain mydomainname.de already exists on the server!

In the UserPanel of this new created user account are no domains. If i create mydomainname.de it throws the error "domain already exist".

How can i create  a domain and use it as website?

Re: can not create a domain
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2023, 01:09:12 PM »
I forgot to update DNS and web server in the user account. Now I see the domain in the UserPanel. But the site is not accessible.
I'll add another page to it. This is accessible. Now the first one is also accessible.
:)

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 01:22:48 PM »
My first domain is not in any user or admin list. That's why I can't add an SSL certificate.
Where is my first domain? I only see them in the UserPanel dashboard. I see my second domain in all lists.

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 02:12:12 PM »
I suppose at this point you will have to do some manual cleanup of the
Code: [Select]
r00t _ cwpDB (after backing it up, of course).

Or maybe you can just delete the user account and the domain from DNS; then start over.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2023, 04:59:19 AM »
@overseer what kind of command is that? And where can I find the reference to the CWP commands?

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 07:56:53 AM »
Sorry for the formatting, the forum was blocking the post. I am suggesting you look (via phpMyAdmin) at the r00t _ cwp database.