Author Topic: Internal Server Error  (Read 2201 times)

Internal Server Error
« on: September 24, 2021, 05:53:15 PM »
Hello.

Please, forgive me if I opened the topic in the wrong category. I buyed a VPS from Contabo and I`m really struggling with it.

In "List Accounts" I have created a new account, added my domain and put Wordpress files (no the folder, the files) in /home/username/public_html/. The problem is that when I access my website I receive:

"Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@mywebsite.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

After trying everything (I belive), I went back to the namservers. My domain was registered in namecheap (where I changed the nameservers to: ns1.contabo.net, ns2.contabo.net and ns3.contabo.net). In "List Accounts", if I click on "Edit DNS zone" on my domain, I see that the nameservers are ns1.centos-webpanel.com and ns2.centos-webpanel.com. Should I change them? They have to be the same like on namecheap or?

Thank you very much!

Re: Internal Server Error
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 05:57:23 AM »
I solved the problem. I had to "Fix Permissions and select user" from "User Accounts".