Author Topic: After YUM Updates, everything works but Website  (Read 2288 times)

After YUM Updates, everything works but Website
« on: November 01, 2021, 03:28:20 PM »
So, I've done this I don't know how many times with no problems... but CWP said there were a bunch of YUM updates available, so I went into the YUM Manager and did the updates. (Except, of course, the MariaDB fails, but that's nothing new.)  After the updates claimed success, everything is working (mail, FTP, Main CWP Control Panel, and the User CWP Control Panel), but the website shows the Apache "noindex" page.  Via FTP... all my web files for WordPress are there.  All the mySQL databases are there.  But, No matter what I try, I can't get the website to load.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled HTTPD.  Rebuilt the Apache server. Fixed permissions. Examined all the .conf files for Apache and CWPSRV, and everything seems to be in order.  I'm at a loss.  Can anyone help point me in the right direction?  The main home page says "refused to connect"... but the User CWP Admin panel loads fine. Just seems weird.

I've search the forum and can't really find anything similar to the problem I'm having. Thanks in advance for any info provided.

Rekrapt.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 03:31:06 PM by Rekrapt »

Re: After YUM Updates, everything works but Website
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 09:42:56 PM »
Found it... after 7 hours of hunting...

Turns out something in the update decided to modify the Apache ssl.conf file.  It comments out the "listen 443" line... once I uncommented that line, everything started working again.  What a wasted day this has been. :(