Author Topic: Email goes to spam , enterprise support no reply  (Read 2931 times)

Email goes to spam , enterprise support no reply
« on: November 26, 2021, 01:21:54 AM »
Hello cwp team , I love your work and dedication much congratulations, I sent an enquiry via your contact us form with command output and details,

My email keep going to spam folder when sent from my cwp server. I made already payment for enterprise support please I need your assistance.

Please check my information, much  thanks.

Re: Email goes to spam , enterprise support no reply
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 07:53:56 AM »
if you have support then you should use support tickets.

Mail testing
https://www.mail-tester.com/
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 12:08:30 AM »
Have you checked your rdns settings, if ip is not blacklisted?

I installed the panel on the server and emails work perfectly and I didn't need to do anything else

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 10:16:12 PM »
Hello cwp team , I love your work and dedication much congratulations, I sent an enquiry via your contact us form with command output and details,

My email keep going to spam folder when sent from my cwp server. I made already payment for enterprise support please I need your assistance.

Please check my information, much  thanks.

I think about this "spam" issue is not support team part. You need to ensure your IP reputation is good enough. You have to setup rDNS entry for your IP, have proper SPF & DMARC record setup in your DNS entry. Also, You can check your subnet health or ASN health. Always use smtp to send email from any website, don't use php mail function. When you are using a new IP to sending new IP then it's most probably will goes to spam due to low reputation, however while you continue sending email your IP reputation will grow day by day & it will be inboxed normally. Hope it will help you.
Biswas Host Ltd

www.biswashost.com

Domain, Hosting, Cloud Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server,

Web Design, SSL, VPN, Professional Email & More