Author Topic: List emails in cwp account control empty...  (Read 3498 times)

List emails in cwp account control empty...
« on: December 08, 2021, 12:17:26 PM »
When list emails in one account list is empty and can't create new emaill user acount
?module=email_accounts

in admin area and other user accounts are ok, can list and create, work fine.

No errors in logs only loop gif in screen for this function, green bar on top screen start and finish.

Some time ago, when create a email account only with redirects cause this problem... but is not this case.

Can someone help me to solve this issue.

Thanks!!!

Re: List emails in cwp account control empty...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 04:49:14 PM »
Did you ever found a solution to this issue?

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 03:21:00 PM »
So, I submitted a ticket for this issue, I was told this could be due to forwarders, forwarders/alias may be having some restricted special character or something due to which, this is happening.

In my case it was a cPanel to CWP migration.

I took a backup of forwarders, alias table in postfix database (use phpMyAdmin or from command line).

Deleted all forwarders from admin panel as suggested by support and list email accounts in user panel started working.

Added forwarders back, manually this time, all is working fine.

Hopefully this may help someone facing similar issue.

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2022, 08:40:25 AM »
Happened to me also, the CPanel was not loading the emails section (?module=email_accounts) and in browser console there was an error about this. I went in the root panel » SQL Services » phpMyAdmin.
I selected the  postfix / alias table and searched for any strange chars or tabs / spaces in the goto column. Deleted the culprit, problem solved.