Author Topic: all my websites Account Suspended  (Read 10578 times)

Re: all my websites Account Suspended
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2021, 08:59:33 PM »
There is an issue with the new update suspending accounts due to bandwidth for some reason. I fixed it by doing this:

- Deleting the domains file here /usr/local/cwp/users/suspended/

- Go to User Accounts then List Accounts. Under actions switching the suspend account toggle and then switching it back.

Then the domain was working but the bandwidth usage still showed over the limit. So I then:

- Went to User Quote under User Account clicked the packages link in the text "You can change the user quota by editing packages." and changed the bandwidth limit to a very high amount.

So far so good but this is crazy that they'd let an update out like this that totally brings down websites. Hopefully they get another update out asap.

This method worked. thanks

Re: all my websites Account Suspended
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2021, 09:45:09 AM »
I had issue with website and email both. After lots of try below steps helped me to resolved my issue.
solution :
1. suspend and unsuspend accounts
2. set public_html folder permission to 755  with selection of Recursive ( Set permissions recursively for all files and sub-folders )
3. for email issue follow the steps mentioned at http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/roundcube-internal-server-error

Best of Luck