Author Topic: Issue with user "Server Cast" for Shoutcast/Icecast  (Read 3103 times)

Issue with user "Server Cast" for Shoutcast/Icecast
« on: January 19, 2022, 12:02:12 PM »
Hey all,

I decided to try to install the shoutcast plugin to get my old internet radio station back up, and it's my first time using CWP. I seem to be having an issue with the user side of things, I installed the plugins (both shoutcast and icecast, and autodj also), created a user as you can see, all is good and the shoutcast server does work.

My issue is on the user panel side, the servers do not appear in a list here like they should. It's just blank.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or if this is a bug or if something went wrong? Anyone have any ideas or troubleshooting tips? There's hardly any documentation or forum posts on this, and none of this particular issue.

Hope this is the right spot for this post, had difficulty trying to figure out where this belongs, if not then mods can move it.

Thanks.

Re: Issue with user "Server Cast" for Shoutcast/Icecast
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 03:06:59 PM »
Hello

you can create a support ticket (Free) and mention this thread, please remember to add access to your server

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 11:51:57 AM »
Hello

you can create a support ticket (Free) and mention this thread, please remember to add access to your server

How do I do that? I opened a support ticket like you said from the support.centos-webpanel site and a person named "Nitin" replied saying they wouldn't help me because I don't have a "support service".

Edit: Works fine on my other server anyway, the perks of having two I suppose! Didn't really want to do it from this server though because my more popular sites are on it and I didn't want to put more strain on it, oh well. Using 12.5% of CPU, hopefully wont impact my sites too much.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 12:29:29 PM by SL1DE »

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 08:43:43 PM »
hello

I have solved this for you, but I have not heard from you about it

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 02:05:02 AM »
hello

I have solved this for you, but I have not heard from you about it

Sorry I was sleeping, it was night time here. Just checked and it is indeed fixed, thank you!

Out of curiosity, what was the issue?