Author Topic: The encoded file /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/cron.php has e  (Read 2438 times)

Hello there
Suddenly i couldnt be able to login to CWP
I tried restarting cwp service & even the whole server
When tried to update the cwp using "/scripts/update_cwp" it throws the following error :
The encoded file /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/cron.php has expired.
How could i solve this issue ?
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks in advance

What is the error message you're getting when entering CWP?
Also try this:
Code: [Select]
echo '{"compress_js":false,"compress_html":false}' > /usr/local/cwp/.conf/.devtools_configDelete the file if it didnt help

Hello there
The file "/usr/local/cwp/.conf/.devtools_config" doesnt exists
And the following is the error that shows in "/usr/local/cwpsrv/logs/error_log" file
2022/01/22 21:20:10 [error] 8849#0: *31 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  <br>The encoded file <b>/usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/index.php</b> has expired. in Unknown on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xx.xx.xx, server: localhost, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/usr/local/cwp/php71/var/sockets/cwpsrv.sock:", host: "xx.xx.xx.xx:2031"
Thanks in advance

I know the .devtools_config file doesnt exist. The echo command creates it...
but anyways, it doesnt matter anymore. It seems like you have not updated your CWP for a long time and this issue now appeared.

Try this and see if it helps
Code: [Select]
sh /scripts/update_ioncub
If it doesnt, then contact CWP support through:
https://support.centos-webpanel.com/supporttickets.php

Hello there
Suddenly i couldnt be able to login to CWP
I tried restarting cwp service & even the whole server
When tried to update the cwp using "/scripts/update_cwp" it throws the following error :
The encoded file /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/cron.php has expired.
How could i solve this issue ?
Thanks in advance

hi it can be issue with user side as probably you blocked the cwp update or you didn't updated cwp for long time. If you've CWP pro enabled contact us we'll fix it.