Author Topic: Is it 6 month or Annually License?  (Read 1132 times)

Is it 6 month or Annually License?
« on: February 21, 2024, 09:35:04 AM »
I paid CWPpro on 09/08/2023 for annual license - USD11.99.... It should end on August 2024... But My license expired a few day a go... I renew it today.. But next due date is 09/08/2024?

I bought CWPpro on August 8 2021.. I changed the Server IP from 194.233.75.131 to new IP a few month a go and now i have 2 Active Product/Services? And each will expire on August 2024?

I just used 1 IP now... I changed the IP in Panel - but now the bill split to 2 services?

Please take a look about this!

Re: Is it 6 month or Annually License?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 04:22:40 PM »
The forums can't help you with billing.

You will need to submit a Billing Ticket from the Client Area.

I know when you login you can cancel products.
Sounds like you need to cancel the one you don't want.

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 06:34:17 PM »
CWP Pro licenses are annual; I have never had a problem with them billing. When you cancel a product you can choose to do so immediately or at the end of the time period.

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 08:08:05 PM »
So.. it means - we cannot change IP address..
Need to subscribe new license even though our license still has a few month balance?

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 08:10:18 PM »
The forums can't help you with billing.

You will need to submit a Billing Ticket from the Client Area.

I know when you login you can cancel products.
Sounds like you need to cancel the one you don't want.

Yaaaa do i need to cancel services with 6 month new balance?
I do not subscribe new services - i just change my server's IP address and... new services?

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 08:12:15 PM »
CWP Pro licenses are annual; I have never had a problem with them billing. When you cancel a product you can choose to do so immediately or at the end of the time period.

Yes... The invoice is annually... but it split to 2 services automatically.... I just change IP address previously - not subscribing new services.. Suddenly - 2 services appear!

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 09:36:22 PM »
So.. it means - we cannot change IP address..
Need to subscribe new license even though our license still has a few month balance?

You can change the IP at anytime via CWP's Client Area.
Under your active services, when you click on it to view, at the bottom you will see an editable field that have your servers base IPv4 listed.
Just change it there, and save.

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 09:37:50 PM »

@overseer, CWPpro can be Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, or Annual.

Now the Reseller license is only monthly.

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 09:38:53 PM »

Yes... The invoice is annually... but it split to 2 services automatically.... I just change IP address previously - not subscribing new services.. Suddenly - 2 services appear!

Yea, open a Billing Support Ticket.
That does sound odd.

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2024, 05:23:52 PM »
Perpetual licensing is when a software vendor sells a license to a user for a one-time fee. With a subscription license, a user purchases a monthly or annual subscription. The main difference between these two license types is the ongoing relationship between the customer and the software provider.

NO One mentioned 'Perpetual' licensing except for you in your comment.
And has Nothing to do with this thread. And how funny for a brand new user with that being your only post.

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2024, 09:30:53 PM »
It was AI bot spam -- I reported it earlier, hence now it has been removed. Pure gibberish!

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2024, 05:22:27 PM »
The AI Bot is spamming again with gibberish.

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2024, 03:48:38 PM »
It seems like you're experiencing an issue with your CWPpro license and billing. Unfortunately, as an AI, I don't have direct access to your account information or the ability to resolve billing issues. However, I can offer some general advice on how to address this situation:

1. Contact Customer Support: The best course of action would be to reach out to the customer support or billing department of CWPpro. They will have access to your account details and can help you resolve any discrepancies or issues with your license and billing.

2. Provide Documentation: When contacting customer support, make sure to provide any relevant documentation such as proof of payment, invoices, and details of the license(s) in question. This will help them better understand your situation and assist you more effectively.

3. Clarify IP Changes: If you've changed your server's IP address and this has caused confusion with your license, make sure to explain this clearly to customer support. They should be able to update your account accordingly and consolidate any duplicate or split billing.

4. Review Terms and Conditions: It's also a good idea to review the terms and conditions of your license agreement to understand any policies regarding IP changes, license transfers, and billing cycles.

By reaching out to customer support and providing the necessary information, you should be able to resolve the issue with your CWPpro license and billing.

Another Hacker AI Bot that doesn't belong to CWP.

Do NOT send it any info!