Author Topic: Softaclous disk space issue  (Read 5735 times)

Softaclous disk space issue
« on: April 14, 2022, 07:04:53 AM »
Can anyone please help me with a error , i am facing with Softaclous free version in CWP .
Here , attaching the screenshot ,below -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5stv7i0dx4jzkal/img_20220414_122959.jpg?dl=0

I  have almost 190 GB of space available but its showing approx 3 GB space available/limit .

Moreover , when i install any script from softaclous , i face issues with user/client panel login .

Can anyone please help me .
Thanks in advance .

Re: Softaclous disk space issue
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 12:14:09 PM »
I believe the 3GB space it shows is the account based limit you set in the packaging and features.  Meaning that account is allowed to use 3GB of the 190GB your system actually has.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2022, 12:30:21 PM »
Sir , thanks so much for your direct response , its feels great to have a conversation with you .

Sir ,here my cwp panel statics -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhhmbplopwj7cpc/IMG_20220414_175158.jpg?dl=0

I have changed package storage & bandwidth limits to unlimited(-1). So , its may be a bug with either with Softaclous or CWP panel .

Sir , as a students working on a college project I don't have funds to ask on support directly , it will be very generous if you can help us here and till now i really love CWP ,its amazing .

Thanks in advance .

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2022, 12:59:49 PM »
In that case, I'm going to say that it's a bug with softaculous.  But seeing as it's showing 3GB  or space, which is more than enough to install the script, I wouldn't worry about it too much.  I think it's more  of a visual bug than a functional one.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2022, 01:10:08 PM »
Okay Sir , Thanks again for your response .
I hope this bug will soon get fixed as it can confuse end users or new persons