Author Topic: too much mail from  (Read 3107 times)

too much mail from
« on: April 26, 2022, 03:17:56 PM »
Good morning, I have a customer that has more than 100 devices in the same environment, but this error is occurring very often, where  can I change the sending limit coming from the same IP, this error is not the error of the limit per time of the domain and yes a block due to the sending of many emails coming from the same ip

Re: too much mail from
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 03:25:55 AM »
you can send mail to the sender to stop sending spams, if he doesn't responding simply block the IP.

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 12:08:18 PM »
Tks for answer.
My customer don't send spam, they have more then 140 computers in the same place, I need tô improve this limit

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 12:28:52 PM »
If you are being blocked by a remote host, there is nothing you can do on your end.  Gmail is good for this.  If you send more than 100 emails in a day, no matter how legit they are, they put a temporary block on your server.  IF your client is a high volume email sender, then they need to use a high volume mail server that the big tech companies don't throttle.  I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, but it is the only option.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2022, 02:22:02 PM »
I believe I wasn't clear about the problem, this answer comes from my SMTP to the user's mail client, this client sends an average of 700 emails per hour, there are no spam, my server is blocked from sending my client because it has many stations in the same place, and postfix responds that too many emails were sent from ip xxxx.

I need to improve this limit,

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2022, 01:55:12 AM »
What is your "Hourly Emails" set at for the package the account has?
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2022, 01:27:09 PM »
can you paste the exact error message of this limit warning from the logs?