Author Topic: Change path for user/domain/sub domain?  (Read 2112 times)

Change path for user/domain/sub domain?
« on: May 31, 2022, 02:09:17 AM »
I moved from a cPanel shared accout to a VPS and I am running CWP Pro on it. The provider created the cpmove backup file for me and put on my VPS in /home. I went into CWP and ran the cPanel account restore.

The problem now the host tells me is this:

Upon investigating, I see that all the addon domains are pointing to the path /home/zothnetc/public_html/, due to which they are being redirected to the main domain zothnet.com. Please refer to the screenshot attached.

I would suggest you point the domains to their correct path so that the websites will work fine. For eg: point socialfreechat.com to /home/zothnetc/socialfreechat.com (where the website files of socialfreechat.com are located). I would suggest you check the CWP forums on how to edit/change the directory of each website (https://forum.centos-webpanel.com/index.php?topic=281.0). Since it is a custom installation, we will not be able to do it for you as we do not exactly the directory of each domain.

Any idea how to do this without deleting accounts and re-creating them and spending days uploading their content?