Author Topic: Mail sending Issue : connect to alt1.aspmx.l.google.com: Network is unreachable  (Read 2278 times)

Hi,

From today none of the email are sending out to gmail. Past days i was able to receive Firewall logs mail (LFD) but now i can see more than 50 emails are in Mail Queue. Did any one have similar issue or any idea why it was not sending default and automatic emails out from server.

Please help URGENT.. :-[

Don't use GMAIL as your admin email address.  After about 100 emails a day, they start reporting your server as a spam server and start blocking it.  There is no way around it.  Setup an email account on your server, and in gmail, have it check the pop/imap of the admin email account to receive them in gmail.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

Hello,
I just have the same problem as of today.

How fix this problem?

Jul 11 22:56:03 domain.com postfix/smtp[6852]: connect to gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.250.102.26]:25: Connection timed out
Jul 11 22:56:03  domain.com postfix/smtp[6852]: connect to gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2a00:1450:4025:402::1a]:25: Network is unreachable

Hi,

From today none of the email are sending out to gmail. Past days i was able to receive Firewall logs mail (LFD) but now i can see more than 50 emails are in Mail Queue. Did any one have similar issue or any idea why it was not sending default and automatic emails out from server.

Please help URGENT.. :-[