Author Topic: PHP not working after upgrade on 0.9.8.1143  (Read 2453 times)

PHP not working after upgrade on 0.9.8.1143
« on: August 22, 2022, 05:21:57 AM »
Tried recompiling to PHP 8.1.9 after my site upgraded to 0.9.8.1143. Web pages no longer load. Tried reverting back to 8.1.7 and my sites are still broken. Wordpress, Joomla, Simple Machines on different domains.

This is the error I'm getting:
recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client:

Any assistance would be appreciated as my sites are down.

Re: PHP not working after upgrade on 0.9.8.1143
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 05:27:16 AM »
The upgrade of CWP has nothing to do with the client side PHP.  The fact that your recompiled PHP is why your sites are crashed.

from shell, type
tail -n 100 /var/log/php-rebuild.log

it should point you in the direction of the error that occurred while compiling php.  Most likely there was a module you check that is not compatible.

If you are running the Pro Version, and selected FPM, it could also be that the php81 version of FPM did not start.

systemctl status php-fpm81
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 01:45:46 PM »
Thanks. The upgrades relevance is that my PHP builds failed after the upgrade. I rebuild new versions as they are added to CWP. This is the first time where reverting did not fix the problem. I made no other configuration changes.

PHP-FPM is running. No errors in PHP build log. Put up a test page and it works. But most of my sites have: readv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) or recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer)

Any ideas where to look? Any log data I should check?

Thanks!

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 05:43:00 PM »
The php-fpm.log is showing a lot of these errors:
exited on signal 11 (SIGSEGV)

Any indications on what changes to the php bulls process could be triggering these?

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2022, 02:45:44 AM »
Signal 11  an be our of Memory issues, or dependency issues.  If FPM is working for some sites but not others, make sure all version of FPM are started and running.  The sites showing upstream issues, could be using a different version of FPM.

Check /usr/local/apache/domlogs for site specific errors.
Google Hangouts:  rcschaff82@gmail.com