Author Topic: Update 0.9.8.1147  (Read 3262 times)

Update 0.9.8.1147
« on: October 26, 2022, 12:07:48 AM »
Already updated to : 0.9.8.1147

Post your experience here.

less bug? or there is any new bug ?
since we all know 0.9.8.1146 comming for fix the bug, who know the core of 0.9.8.1147 include "old" script that still have bug that should be fixed with 46

Re: Update 0.9.8.1147
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 09:08:11 AM »
Hey
I see too much messages from your account which do not make sense.
Updates fixing old bugs, add new features and sometimes new bugs. The name of that is Development.
You can ask me to solve any problem with your server for some money in pm  ;)
Services Monitoring & RBL Monitoring
http://centos-webpanel.com/services-monitor
Join our Development Team and get paid !
http://centos-webpanel.com/develope-modules-for-cwp

Installation Instructions
http://centos-webpanel.com/installation-instructions
Get Fast Support Here
http://centos-webpanel.com/support-services

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 02:40:32 PM »
Hey
I see too much messages from your account which do not make sense.
Updates fixing old bugs, add new features and sometimes new bugs. The name of that is Development.

hello igor
let me explain
about my "too much post"

first it's about quota bug, and staff already confirm that was bug. yes i post 1 bug/glitch or version error in many title, because it different case... you can see the example about user quota. first i report at root level, then reseller, then user level. and thx to staff. it already done except the "more info" about space in the left side (user panel) and at reseller panel (reseller usage)

i know development, i start programming from basica but now already stop that all and i just end user now. sometimes error coming up to the surface only for upgrade, sometimes for fresh clean install, that the use of forum report right ?

and about this topic, i just want to know what people said about 47, just share info. it's normal that what i call with "end user experiences" sometime we do not need update. sometimes update will fix all sometimes it will make new trouble.

and after i post this thread. in few moment later, i check my cwp already updated. thats why i post next thread about "how to stop cwp automatically push/auto update"

thankyou

btw, igor.... what your enduser comment about version 47

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 04:23:38 AM »

first it's about quota bug, and staff already confirm that was bug. yes i post 1 bug/glitch or version error in many title, because it different case... you can see the example about user quota. first i report at root level, then reseller, then user level. and thx to staff. it already done except the "more info" about space in the left side (user panel) and at reseller panel (reseller usage)

i know development, i start programming from basica but now already stop that all and i just end user now. sometimes error coming up to the surface only for upgrade, sometimes for fresh clean install, that the use of forum report right ?

and about this topic, i just want to know what people said about 47, just share info. it's normal that what i call with "end user experiences" sometime we do not need update. sometimes update will fix all sometimes it will make new trouble.

and after i post this thread. in few moment later, i check my cwp already updated. thats why i post next thread about "how to stop cwp automatically push/auto update"

thankyou

btw, igor.... what your enduser comment about version 47
I found that in the latest version this error no longer appears.

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 03:36:02 AM »
You need to fix the bug first to see if it was the bug issue or your system. www.bozemanconcretecompany.com www.massagetherapyportlandor.com www.landscapingportlandor.com

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2023, 06:06:49 AM »