Author Topic: Change IP Public but at CWP Client list not changing  (Read 1140 times)

Change IP Public but at CWP Client list not changing
« on: March 01, 2023, 10:29:07 PM »
https://i.vgy.me/3ai76L.png

this is my friends problem, he ask me to install cwp on first vps (we call vps-A) ip 192.168.0.111 then after 2 days he build another vps (VPS-B) with ip 192.168.0.123.
both using cwp

today he want to switch the ip
192.168.0.111 for VPS-B
192.168.0.123 for VPS-A

all i do is simple
shutdown all VPS
change the ip
turn it on
run cwp update
and edit the dns zone

done...

but i found 1 problem
https://i.vgy.me/3ai76L.png
not change
it still use old ip
at VPS-A still use 192.168.0.111
and
vps-B use 192.168.0.123

how to refresh that part ?

Re: Change IP Public but at CWP Client list not changing
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 06:45:54 AM »
In phpMyAdmin, edit the root_cwp database. Edit the user table, ip_address column. I've seen this on VMs that I have moved from one physical IP address to another. I don't know that it's more than a cosmetic issue, as it doesn't seem to affect the vhosts (of course, change those IP references, too):

Code: [Select]
perl -pi -e 's/OLDIPADDRESS/NEWIPADDRESS/g' /usr/local/apache/conf.d/vhosts/*.conf

Re: Change IP Public but at CWP Client list not changing
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 01:38:49 AM »
In phpMyAdmin, edit the root_cwp database. Edit the user table, ip_address column. I've seen this on VMs that I have moved from one physical IP address to another. I don't know that it's more than a cosmetic issue, as it doesn't seem to affect the vhosts (of course, change those IP references, too):

Code: [Select]
perl -pi -e 's/OLDIPADDRESS/NEWIPADDRESS/g' /usr/local/apache/conf.d/vhosts/*.conf

so this is "old" problem
well i already solved this actually since support very busy to ask me the pro version because my email not connected to cwp registration info ( i dont have it, my friend have it. this is his vps)

i have already solved this case.. i rebuild the VPS with the real ip lol and move it (again)