Author Topic: Problems with run next js project  (Read 866 times)

Problems with run next js project
« on: March 25, 2023, 07:35:02 AM »
Good afternoon, the next js project does not start with the run application command, or rather it does not start correctly, something like node /project/package happens at startup.json and you need npm to run start, this does not happen and there is no way to select the start command in the menu and something like that. I leave a screenshot. Please help me with the solution, I need to run the node js project through the panel using the npm run start and stop method, but without the console, how do I do this? The log is empty.
the 1st screenshot is what is in the panel and how I run it, but at the same time you can see in the screenshot 2 that gives an error. the 3rd screenshot is the status but still does not work. the 4th screenshot I want to see the log it is empty it does not give anything even errors
I run the 5th screenshot through the shell and it starts, but I have to turn it off through killpid, but at the same time it works, but how do I make it start and turn off through the button?

Sorry my bad english

Re: Problems with run next js project
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2023, 06:13:18 AM »
hi,

I have same problem. I re-installed my server for that reason but the same result again. when i try to use node -v, its showing version but npm is not working. cannot find npm. i think, cwp panel nodejs manager cannot find the true path or npm start access problem have. anyone solved that problem?