Author Topic: Driving me absolutely insane. Can't understand how to fix this simple error. Can  (Read 1779 times)

I have recently installed open cart on CWP how do I keep getting this error message off the bottom of the website shopping page but I don't know how to fix it. I've checked all the necessary items that need to be switched on in PHP but I keep getting this message. I've been at it for two days now can any one help me please its doing my head in

going mad i tells ya over this

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'curl' (tried: /opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/curl (/opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/curl: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/curl.so (/opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0 

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'gd' (tried: /opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/gd (/opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/gd: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/gd.so (/opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0 

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'zip' (tried: /opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/zip (/opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/zip: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/zip.so (/opt/alt/php80/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

Reinstall PHP 8.0, or (better, if OpenCart supports it) switch to PHP 8.1.
Turn off debug message display in your php.ini file or via an .htaccess directive.

Hi, thank you very much for your reply I truly appreciate your time, I've tried what you've recommended, but I'm still getting the same problem. I haven't even looked to try and find how to switch off error reporting in ste software setting and still get the same thing so i am thing its got to be cwp causing this in particular error and I have tried removing 8.o and 8.1 and reinstalling and updating and I still keep getting this particular message above. It always seems to display at the bottom of the website. I can't understand where this is coming from.

What operating system are you running CWP on?

And dumb question/suggestion, make sure you have the curl, gd, zip packages installed.

I'm in dire straits with this issue. I've done everything I can think of, and it's driving me to the brink of madness! I installed CWP on Centos, updated all repositories, and even upgraded PHP to version 8.1.0, ensuring all dependencies were in place. I didn't even bother with Iron Cube since it's not required, and I even tried manually creating directories, but still, I'm haunted by the same persistent message!

I went through the painstaking process of turning off error logging in the software, and I went to the lengths of disabling it in the PHP file as well. Yet, no matter what I do, the problem remains, mocking my every effort! I'm so desperate that I attempted the risky path of downgrading PHP to version 8.0 and then, out of sheer desperation, brought it back up to 8.1.0, all to no avail!

I've scoured the Open Cart forum, where someone else seemed to have the same issue, and I've mentioned it there too, but no one seems to have a solution. Is there anything, absolutely anything, that I might be overlooking? Please, if you have any inkling of what could be causing this torment, lend me your wisdom. I'm at my wits' end, banging my head against the wall in frustration. My sanity hangs in the balance, and I can't bear this fault any longer. Please, I'm imploring you, help me put an end to this nightmare!

Installed OpenCart on 1 of our servers at telonyx.net, and got the same 3 errors you did.

To fix it go/login into the user control panel, scroll down to under 'CWP Settings'

Click on 'Edit php.ini'

Click on the 'Advanced Editor' tab.

At the bottom, add:

extension=curl;
extension=gd;
extension=zip;

Click on 'Save'.

All should work.
At least it did on the test site I setup.

FYI Server is running Apache with PHP 8.1.20

My dear friend, I cannot express how deeply grateful I am for your incredible support and guidance! I went ahead and did a complete fresh install of all software, and though I faced some challenges with great and strange results, your recommendations were truly valuable. I even tried something slightly different, and surprisingly, when I used PHP 8.1.2 fpm, it miraculously resolved the problem without you explicitly pointing it out. Your help saved me from nearly 36 hours of OCD-induced struggle, and with limited sleep, I might add!

Your expertise and kindness are truly commendable, and I can't thank you enough for your time and assistance. It's a relief to know that there are other skilled and generous individuals like you out there, willing to lend a helping hand in this vast wilderness of technology. Please forgive me if my words seem odd; I might be a bit delirious from the lack of sleep. Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so amazing and for providing me with the solution I needed. You're a true lifesaver, and I genuinely appreciate your support.

and now with that said I am going to bed lol at 00:54 where i may sleep for a week lol ( @Starburst ) your the best thank you

You are welcome.

That's what these forums are for. So we can help each other.

It's 0303 Zulu here, and I too am going back to bed.