Author Topic: Endless login  (Read 797 times)

Endless login
« on: January 19, 2024, 05:41:18 PM »
I was sincerely hoping if someone could kindly provide me with some guidance or assistance regarding an issue I am currently facing. I am currently encountering some difficulties in identifying the root cause for this particular problem. It is entirely plausible that I may be either overlooking a simple solution or unnecessarily complicating matters. Despite going through the process of reinstalling the software, unfortunately, the issue still persists, and regrettably, I am unable to comprehend what might be going awry.

To ensure clarity, I am referring to the recent installation of CW7 pro, while also utilizing the billing platform known as Blesta. I have managed to successfully configure the API access key and achieved automation for all necessary processes. However, following the creation of a customer or user, depending on one's preferred terminology, an email is sent to the customer via the billing platform. This email is intended to provide them with the necessary logon details and relevant address information. During a test, after successfully logging in at the splash screen, the system redirects the user back to the login screen in a recurring cycle. I am currently unable to ascertain if there are any specific actions I need to undertake within CW7 pro in order to successfully complete the login process.

I kindly inquire if any individual has ever encountered a similar issue from the server side? Upon investigation, the account appears to be perfectly normal and operational so I genuinely do not know what may be causing this redirect. I have even attempted using several different browsers but unfortunately, the same issue persists. Would anyone please be able to offer any ideas or suggestions in this regard?

Re: Endless login
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 09:15:42 PM »
Does this happen when you try to login to Blesta or directly into CWP?

If with CWP, when you login to the Admin panel, what happens when you goto User Accounts -> List Accounts -> 'Click on Open Panel' (Wrench & Screwdriver icon to the right of the user name)?

If that works, try to suspend & unsuspend the user account from Admin, log out, and try to login to the user panel http://domain.com:2083 or http://IPv4:2083

Re: Endless login
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 10:31:43 PM »
Thank you so much I can't believe I overcomplicated something so simple as suspending and non-suspending the account, problem solved. Thank you so much  :)