Author Topic: Limited functionality of CWP.client  (Read 7748 times)

Limited functionality of CWP.client
« on: November 19, 2016, 08:27:27 PM »
Greetings everyone.

I and a friend wanted to start a webhosting company and were on the lookout for some nice and free WebPanels and came across this one. It pretty much has almost everything one would need.. only on the admin-side though. The customer side of the panel has basically nothing although there are some modules from the admin panel that could be ported/adapted over so that the customer could use them too (with all due restrictions obviously). However, due to the lack of options on the client side, we cannot really useit as-is so we'd be willing to invest some time in integrating more functions into it on our own. To our surprise, though, the source code is entirely encrypted which i find shameful but can't really blame anyone as it's probably for a good reason.

Specifically, we mainly wanted access to the menu structure as we don't want our customers to look at important features in the "Other" category, but instead have them hands-on in the main-menu where all the important stuff should be at.

Is there any way for us to get the source code for the menu files/scripts? Creating modules is no big deal as that's already part of the platform.. but having them added at the bottom, hidden from the main features is a big handicap for independent developers..

Hope to hear back from someone.

Thanks
Danger

Re: Limited functionality of CWP.client
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 05:46:48 AM »
for custom modules you need to contact us check my signature.