Author Topic: PHP INTL  (Read 10986 times)

PHP INTL
« on: February 03, 2017, 01:23:19 PM »
Hello, I installed a server with CentOS 7 and CWP, I need to install PHP INTL, but it does not work, and I tried several commands and it does not work, does anyone know how to install php7 with intl?

I'm installing Mautic, and I'm creating an account for it, it appears that it has the intl extension but the mautic does not recognize it, as if it had disabled.

Re: PHP INTL
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 11:14:26 AM »
Hi,

Go to the php version switcher, select same php [or newer] then scroll down in the list under: Additional configuration (only for advanced users):
and add --enable-intl on the bottom of the list, tick the option for php imap if you use it and start the compile process in the back ground.

Note: any php settings you made will be lost, so make a note of what you changed [ like post_max_size... ] I have not yet found a way to keep those settins when recompiling, unlike cPanel.

More options are for example:

--enable-intl
--enable-wddx
--with-pspell
--with-tidy

Re: PHP INTL
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 04:27:51 PM »
Hi,

I am facing the exact same problem. I have 5.6.30 originally installed and my script needed 5.6.x and intl enabled. So in CWP, I went to PHP to install dependancies, then add --enable-intl, then check 5.6 to start compile. It now shows that it is installed I issued php --ri intl, nothing. I issued php -m, no intl. What did I do wrong or miss? Kindly advise.

Kindly explain in layman terms and preferably clear instructions (exact commands) to issue. Thanks in advance!

JJ