Author Topic: quota in CWP  (Read 15118 times)

quota in CWP
« on: June 21, 2017, 12:56:38 PM »
How CWP face wit quoat and package limit.
For example. I create package that have 5GB disc limit

/home/user1 is used 2GB
all user1's emails used 2GB
all user1's database use 200 MB

What happend  if user1's use 4GB for all email accounts ??
How CWP willinform about quota exceed ?

Re: quota in CWP
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 10:00:13 AM »
Unfortunately, it won't.

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 03:17:49 PM »
I have a idea how to calculate real used quota. I contacted CWP but have no response

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 03:33:41 PM »
I know that soon there will be released new cwp version which will also have different quota calculation.
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 07:07:18 AM »
we have almost 6 months since my question. is CWP alive ? I do not see any update since months

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 12:56:07 PM »
why it wouldn't be alive, I don't see any info about stopped updates or development.
What I know is that very soon new big upgrade will be released which will have complete new user system.

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 04:26:48 PM »
I do not see any updates since many weeks. Also I was intrested to help developing CWP and get no answer.
That's I worry about that it is discontinued

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 03:44:44 PM »

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 09:22:04 PM »
building complete new system isn't an easy task so you would probably need to wait like we also :)

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2021, 07:06:13 AM »
I greet you with respect, 4 years have passed maybe better, how long do we have to wait until the problem with the e-mail storage space is solved? even now it doesn't work, for example on a domain that I allocated for the 3GB hosting plan, the e-mail shows that it has exceeded by 465% the e-mail quota, but the e-mail works.
if I change the space on each email box, for example I limit it to 500 MB per email box, the user can change it to 0 Mb and it goes unlimited, please let me know when you think this problem is solved, I see that cwp developers are deals with other projects
- cPanel DNS Cluster Ingration
- CWP Cluster (Multi-Server Manager)
- Multi-Language and Multi-Template support for the CWP Admin panel
- Integration with Blesta and WiseCP
by no means solving this rather serious problem.
normally it should be created at the time the hosting plan is created, that space should be allocated for the website and e-mail, or the e-mail accounts should be created in / home / user / not in / var / vmail / and when in which you set the quota of 0 MB on the e-mail box so that the mail no longer works