Author Topic: WHMCS integration with CWP  (Read 50585 times)

Re: WHMCS integration with CWP
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 09:27:50 PM »
I had the module debuggin on.. the request looks correct (sanitised the details):

https://vps2.xxxxxxx.xx:2031/api/?key=cT79nMhEyafZFx93MpXfF&api=account_new&domain=xxxxx.net.xx&username=image&password=xxxxxxx&package=1&email=xxx%40xxxxx.com.au&inode=0&nofile=100000&nproc=40

The response is blank though..in the admin log there is nothing next to the error

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 05:28:34 AM »
Do you have 127.0.0.1 in /usr/local/cwp/.conf/api_allowed.conf ? Are you behind NAT? If yes put also the NAT IP and your PUBLIC IP in that conf file and try again. Also check if the hash key in /usr/local/cwp/.conf/api_key.conf is the same as the hash key in the server config in your WHMCS.
UNIX is a very simple OS, but you have to be a GENIUS to understand it ...

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 12:46:42 PM »
I've added it in, but the CWP server and WHMCS are separate boxes. I've added in all the IP's but it isn't behind a NAT. Hash key is the same as I copied the string above from the module log and pasted it into the my browser and it worked aok. Problem is I can't see where it is failing and why. every log is blank.

I am assuming I don't need to enter the CWP username/password, I only need the API Hash key? I've also tried both secure ticked and unticked.

I can't even see on CWP if the attempt to hit the server is even happening.

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 02:12:58 PM »
Yes, you don`t need username and password. Just the hash. Add the IP of WHMCS and the IP of CWP in the config also. Does your CWP have a domain or it`s by IP ? If it`s by IP it will not work and will not give error. You need hostname/domain for CWP.

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2017, 06:28:51 AM »
ok I added the CWP IP into the APi config as well but still no joy. My CWP install has it's own domain name which is working.

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2017, 02:26:58 PM »
Ok, I found WHMCS 7.3.0 nulled and I will test it now to see if it`s working. I also put CentOS 7 with CWP on a KVM. Give me some time for the test.

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2017, 12:32:10 AM »
no problems.. happy to help test if you need a hand as it isn't a production server at the moment.

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2017, 03:31:57 PM »
Nah. I have Proxmox server and I make it on LXC or KVM. The problem is that the nulled 7.3.0 is giveing an error on the install. I will try to fix it and to test the module.

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2017, 03:28:48 AM »
Any news on this? Did you made it compatible with whmcs 7.4?

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2017, 07:32:48 AM »
I just tested it on WHMCS 7.4.1 and it`s working without any problems. Be sure to enable Module Log from Utilities -> Logs -> Module Log and give me request and response info from there on PM if you have any problems.

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2017, 11:56:40 AM »
is there an updated module to install? I just tried on 7.4.1 and I had the same error

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2017, 06:27:54 AM »
No. There`s no update for the module. I use the version for 6.3.1 and tested it on 7.4.1 without any changes. I`m 99.99% sure that there`s a problem which is not related to the module, but related to the configuration (IP address in /usr/local/cwp/.conf/api_allowed.conf)

Look at here:

Does your configuration in WHMCS looks like this? One more thing - are you using CWP6 or CWP7? Now I`m installing CentOS 7 to put CWP7 on it to test it also there. Currently I`m using CWP6 and all the tests are made there. Not 100% sure, but it`s possible to have a difference in the API of CWP6 and CWP7. Wait to finish the test.

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2017, 08:59:46 AM »
Ok nicklg. I just created a new KVM on my Proxmox server, installed CentOS 7 Minimal, installed CWP 7, installed WHMCS 7.4.1 (nulled only for testing, never for production server). Working on local IP address without any domain. On public IP with domain will be the same.
Here are screenshots:
Getting the module for WHMCS ->

Check WHMCS version (7.4.1) ->

See pending order ->

Accept pending order (you can select also "Send Welcome Email") ->

Order accepted ->

Check logs (Utilities -> Logs -> Modules Log) ->

Check in CWP7 if the user is created ->

As you said that the CWP and WHMCS are on different boxes, add in /usr/local/cwp/.conf/api_allowed.conf the IP addresses of CWP and WHMCS. Waiting for your reply. BTW I put it FREE the hosting not to pay to PayPal taxes to transfer $1 from one of my cards to another in a testing. Working with price is the same.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:08:47 AM by darkness »

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2017, 09:26:26 AM »
thats pretty much how mine was set up. I added in the correct IP's but no joy. however I have another issue with CWP, now coming up with bad gateway on the admin ports. I am trying to fix that so i can see whats happened

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2017, 01:09:42 PM »
is your serve down i just want download the package

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@born2host.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.