Author Topic: Centos Web Panel Login Problem  (Read 8865 times)

Centos Web Panel Login Problem
« on: February 28, 2018, 08:49:10 PM »
Hi,

I installed centos 7 and cwp7 today. Its really so nice and easy panel. I like very much.

I created a domain and I have it on godaddy. When i try to change nameservers, its not working ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com and i try to use dns options and i can reach my server now.

when try to open mydomain.com:2082, opening login page. When i write username and pasword for domain, waiting login page. Cannot logging in. How can i solve that problem?

Another problem is mail server. I write my ip on free dns manager mail area. When i try to open mail.mydomain.com, opening homepage. Roundcube mail not opening. I try to open from cwp root panel but not working too. What should i do?

Last question, i created subdomain and its demo.mydomain.com but its not opening too..

thanks for help..

Re: Centos Web Panel Login Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 10:03:54 PM »
I think no have fix for that bug..

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 12:04:05 PM »
i tried many times format and clean install and finally it works.. but every time new install and every time different problem in this panel.. and im sure doing everything same.. the last problem is roundcube webmail problem now..

when the login roundcube webmail, after login proccess cannot find a class in roundcube's bootstrap.php

Im using centos7 and using cwp7 but it's have bug about login page..

this is error log in roundcube errors
 thrown in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/bootstrap.php on line 405
[07-Mar-2018 10:40:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Net_IDNA2' not found in /usr/local/cwpsrv/var/services/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/bootstrap.php:405

this is bootstrap.php and 405's line

if (!function_exists('idn_to_ascii'))
{
    function idn_to_ascii($domain)
    {
        static $idn, $loaded;

if (!$loaded) {
            $idn    = new Net_IDNA2();
            $loaded = true;
        }

if ($idn && $domain && preg_match('/[^\x20-\x7E]/', $domain)) {
            try {
                $domain = $idn->encode($domain);
            }
            catch (Exception $e) {
            }
        }

return $domain;
    }
}

this function no have anywhere and no have update or fix for that function..

someone help please!!

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 01:28:11 PM »
Hi
With installing options you must first setup Hostname

1.This hostname cannot be the same as any domain that is on your server (for example, if example.com is a domain on your server, use hostname.example.com as your fully qualified hostname).

You can use the following command for hostname setup eg. srv1.example.com

hostname srv1.example.com
2. Setup Server IP addresses
Define additional IP address, subnet address, and default gateway IP address for your server — your service provider can provide you with this information.

if you setup properly, you need to be sure that your domain is forwarding on the IP address of the server for example
doman.com > 123.123.123.123.

If everything is set up properly, try using the ip address to log in ex. 123,123,123,123:2030

And Check Fast Login (no stats and checks)