Author Topic: How to restore Kloxo official backup files on CWP  (Read 13084 times)

How to restore Kloxo official backup files on CWP
« on: July 03, 2018, 09:20:34 PM »
Hello I come from kloxo Official ,it used to wear mysql-5.0 PHP 5.2.17  Apache 2.2 ,and I want to restore a backup file I made with it on CWP .Can you please tell me if it is possible to restore it here?,and so please tell me HOWTO proccedure

My kloxo backup file is in .tgz format

Re: How to restore Kloxo official backup files on CWP
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 05:51:55 AM »
I think you have to individually restore your websites and accounts. I don't think there's a migration tool for it.

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 10:46:52 AM »
Currently CWP only support two transfer tools.

cPanel to CWP
CWP to CWP

You will have to migrate your website manually to CWP.

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 08:11:59 AM »
If there would be something that works using the pay version of CWP you wouldve told me already .I guess there must be used a technique of brutal strenght here

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 02:07:56 AM »
If there would be something that works using the pay version of CWP you wouldve told me already .I guess there must be used a technique of brutal strenght here

Actually, there is no automated way of doing so. You will have to do this manually.

I can do this for you if you are interested, contact me in the inbox.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 03:50:48 AM »
The alternative I took was installing CWP and Kloxo together you know like Jim Morrison meets George Michael,both panels installed well but on kloxo I cant login ,it really dont seem to be the mysql stuff other wise it would be blank ,maybe CWP is set as master and kloxo as master or maybe the root mysql password is diferent or bad assigned on both panels or maybe theres a line of code needed on named conf so  both panels use the same mysql password.

Thankyou

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 12:04:45 PM »
you can't and never should install two control panels on the same server, you should simply migrate your data to the new server with cwp.

If you want to do it on the same server then you will need to backup all and then reinstall the server install cwp and upload backup files and manually restore them.

*note that backup must be on some other location when you reinstall the server.
VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2018, 07:23:36 AM »
Webmin is a great panel that can be used with another any and dont cause you trouble ,except if you mess with mysql it brings dirty configuration trouble,other than that is great since it provide you an alternative of backup your stuffbut howeverly you should tell us why do you think 2 panels should never be installed together,why,if you can make an instance since the might crash because of mysql issues and maybe one would be required to be master or both can be masters.On Linux we always have technical programming desadvantages that Windows dont have due to the timing engineers spend on that and using 2 panels is using more simply but please provide to me a way to restore kloxo back up files that come in tgz format in a manual way if you can it will be greatly appreciated and I actually thank you for your time and effort of helping me as well as the other guys please provide your support by the means of this thread dont bring me to pm

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 05:49:54 AM »
...or please provide information  of how to assign another panel the MASTER attribute inside CWP control panel so I get granted permission to login on control panel2

How super dificult is posting here now you got in here 2 captchas ,the first one is like a bat from hell that you can never reach with those never ending images,I dont see the point its enough the second captcha,this linux plattform now is meant to be monetized something linux users we arent about we are about making linux faster and better