Author Topic: Magento 2 Installation : getting 403 [b] VERY URGENT [/b] Please help.  (Read 5115 times)

Hello,

Iam new to this panel and this forum, I have used Sentora already I don't know the rules where to post my question. So Iam sorry for if the post was on wrong thread. Below is my issue..

I have uploaded the magento2-fullpackage.zip file to my server and set the permission to the folders when I try to access the

url for install the Magento it was showing me Below error "" Forbidden You don't have permission to access /~mailnow/rj/ on this server. Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe "" I don't know what i was doing wrong as I installed the server today and after that I have uploaded this file but configured all other setting's in CWP7  for running it can any one help me on this . Another thing is I have tried to change my PHP Version from PHP version: 5.6.37 to 7 but still it was showing the same as i go to PHP Short Info I can see below added modules are already loaded so please help me it was very urgent

My server configuration :

Apache version: Apache/2.4.34
PHP version: 5.6.37
MySQL version: 10.1.36-MariaDB
FTP version: 1.0.46
Distro Name: CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 (Core)

Loaded PHP Modules:

[PHP Modules]
bcmath
bz2
calendar
Core
ctype
curl
date
dom
ereg
exif
fileinfo
filter
ftp
gd
gettext
hash
iconv
imap
json
libxml
mbstring
mcrypt
mysql
mysqli
mysqlnd
openssl
pcre
PDO
pdo_mysql
pdo_sqlite
Phar
posix
Reflection
session
SimpleXML
soap
sockets
SPL
sqlite3
standard
tokenizer
xml
xmlreader
xmlrpc
xmlwriter
xsl
zip
zlib

[Zend Modules]

Re: Magento 2 Installation : getting 403 [b] VERY URGENT [/b] Please help.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 03:58:53 PM »
try this :

Make sure that the .htaccess file is readable by apache:
chmod 644 access/folder_name/.htaccess

And make sure the directory which contains .htaccess is readable and executable:
chmod 755 access/folder_name/