Author Topic: Changing vhosts settings in WebServers_domain doesn't change actual vhosts file  (Read 4191 times)

Any changes made to domains or subdomains on the "Manage WebServers Configuration" doesn't seem to apply the actual chosen template, instead keeping the default vhosts file in /usr/local/apache/conf.d/vhosts/ for that particular domain/subdomain. This happens with both Apache and NGINX. 

The "Rebuild Webservers conf for domain on save" setting doesn't seem to help either.

Since this doesn't work and the previous vhost editing page was removed, there's now no way to set a subdomain as proxy for another port through CWP.

VPS & Dedicated server provider with included FREE Managed support for CWP.
http://www.studio4host.com/

*** Don't allow that your server or website is down, choose hosting provider with included expert managed support for your CWP.

I've read those 3 before I even made the post, theres no use giving me the links for the documentation if whatever I do on the WebServers_domain page doesn't even get applied.

In fact, I've tried switching WebServers and even rebuilding Apache, but no change was made to that page.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 10:35:18 PM by r0zbot »