Author Topic: Unable to login CWP Admin  (Read 4192 times)

Unable to login CWP Admin
« on: February 19, 2019, 04:25:17 PM »
I hope by the time you are reading this message you are fine.
Here is the issue i am facing when i log into cwp admin and i am login to it after a very long time. i restarted server tried restarting using cwp command but still face the same issue.

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/functions.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/functions.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0

Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/2002): Connection refused in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0

Trying to start mysql server, please wait!
Try to restart CentOS Web Panel with command: sh /scripts/restart_cwpsrv

**Check your MySQL root password in: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/db_conn.php and /root/.my.cnf

Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0
Could not connect:

Re: Unable to login CWP Admin
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 06:34:41 PM »
I hope by the time you are reading this message you are fine.
Here is the issue i am facing when i log into cwp admin and i am login to it after a very long time. i restarted server tried restarting using cwp command but still face the same issue.

Trying to start mysql server, please wait!
Try to restart CentOS Web Panel with command: sh /scripts/restart_cwpsrv

**Check your MySQL root password in: /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/resources/admin/include/db_conn.php and /root/.my.cnf

Warning: mysqli_error() expects exactly 1 parameter, 0 given in /usr/local/cwpsrv/htdocs/admin/admin/index.php on line 0
Could not connect:

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. I hope you have already resolved the issue. Can you please help me out to resolve mine too?